Friday, August 27, 2010

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog - Movie

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog - Movie. I love this movie. Bills dad even watched it all the way through. He almost never watches a movie all the way through without getting up for some reason. I love Neal Patrick Harris. I grew up watching Doogie Howser, MD. If Wesley Crusher was my first crush Doogie would have been his competition.

In Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog Neal Patrick Harris is the "bad guy" who really has a good guy message if you ask me. Stop being a sheep and look at the world with eyes wide open. Treat the problems don't treat the symptoms. Course he looks up to the wrong people and tries to fix the problems by taking over the world. But I love it and his mad scientist outfit in the end really rocks. I want one.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Horrible%27s_Sing-Along_Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:16 PM  
Blogger JR Van said...

Well at 43 minutes, it's hard to have time to get bored.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home