Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dark Dreams by Christine Feehan

Dark Dreams by Christine Feehan. Pages 182. Romance. This is an anthology but I'm going to post about the stories separately. First I want to say that I enjoyed the story. I read it very quickly. However it was very much like her other stories. The girl doesn't use her magical abilities very much. It's mostly about the guy. I know the series is about the Carpathians but I would like to see the girls actually do something other then OMG it's the bad guy save me save me. Ok so now about this one a bit. The main female character knows the past attached to an object when she touches it. It's a cool gift I'd liked to have seen her use. What she does is help these kids that live in the sewers to survive. It's a good goal. Her Carpathians is close to taking his own life so he doesn't became an evil vampire when he finds her. She is very excepting because she's found his journal at a dig. If you've read her books before I'm sure you can figure it out from there. Of course I'm still going to buy more of them LOL.


Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday I had my allergy shots and was feeling crappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home