Saturday, December 23, 2006

Elves: just toy makers? I think not

If Santa just wanted elves for making toys I'm very sure the position wouldn't be limited to elves. After all the good people at Mattel make a perfectly good product and while I'm sure there are some little people on their payroll I don't think it's limited to them. No there must be something special about elves. But what?

I highly doubt that it's a cold resistance sort of thing. I mean usually you hold your heat better if you're a bit chunky. Small just isn't right for it.

Oh I just thought of it. Spies. They'd make great spy's. I know most people think of James Bond when they think of the spy business. But truthfully he would make a wonderful decoy but not a great spy. Everyone knew who he was. Hello how are you getting covert info if everyone knows you. But an elf is small and can go places unseen by the average person. Plus they can fit places that not everyone can go. It's fits even more when you think of Santa's special powers of knowing what you've done.

Assassins, well why not. Santa could use a special elite group of black op elves to keep his secrets. We don't know what he's doing the rest of the year when he's not delivering the goods. For all we know he's explores of the north pole at bay with his special forces. Forget that it's freaking cold and no one wants to go there.

Thief would be a good one too. Of course it might be that the little elves don't make the toys at all. Maybe they steal them and then redistribute them to all the kids the next year.

Well I'm sure there are plenty of jobs elves would be good at that are perfectly respectable. But these are more amusing to think about. I'm off to two parties today so you all have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home