Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sleeping with the Fishes by Mary Janice Davidson

Sleeping with the Fishes by Mary Janice Davidson. Pages 268. Romance. OMG this is a good book. I came home from work Tuesdays and started reading it. I finished it before I went to bed at a reasonable time. So Fred (girl) is a marine biologist who's allergic to sea food, gets nauseous on boats, oh and happens to be a mermaid. She hasn't had a date in forever and suddenly there are two new people out there that want her. One of them just happens to also be a merman. I happen to think the other one is a merman as well but shrugs only time will tell. I'm sure that this is going to be a series. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, he is not a merman or Underwater Person, not even half of one like she is, as it is clear that in this world merpeople are tall, strong, and have compleatly differnt metablisms then humans. She describes him as feeling warm, and he's a normal hight, also he doesn't seem to know a lot about real mermaids. But yes I can't wait for a sequal, hopefully she'll write it a lot faster then she wrote this one.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home