Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cookies and milk / food necessities

Well continuing the theme of Christmas since I'm desperately trying to stay in the holiday spirit. Santa relays on us to leave him cookies and milk. Without them he can not do his job. I think it's the secret he guards from Mrs Claus. I mean it's obvious that his Dr probably put him on a diet about 100 yrs ago. If I'd been on a diet that long someone would be dead. I also figure that if he got things like tofu cookies you wouldn't be on the nice list for long. You'd get crap for Christmas. You just can't think right on salad constantly.

Thinking about cookies made me think about what we all need to eat to live. I tried the veggie thing for a while and for me it just didn't work out. So I've got to believe that different people just have different make ups. What about other paranormals.

Vampires - well duh they need blood. Can they eat other things though. In the Christopher Moore book coming out they could drink coffee if they put a bit of blood in it. Other books have had them eat full meals. I know if I could eat and I was a vampire I would. I mean food is nummy.

Were Creatures - Well the predator were's would definitely needs lots of meat. Protein is very important in a good predators diet. I'm not exactly sure what none predators would eat. Maybe peanuts. I mean you are remaking your body over and over and protean is a very important component in muscle formation. I mean everything else is too but I'm always hearing about the protean. Basically you would just eat a bunch.

Magic Users - There is no way to know what each individual magic user is going to eat but I know chocolate would be high on my list. That and coffee I miss coffee.

Well everyone have a nice day. Wish I could have been more coherent but I've been dreaming of food all night. No clue as to why I haven't been dieting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home