Sunday, December 03, 2006

Theme anthologies

I've been reading a lot of anthologies lately. It's actually kept the number of books I've read down because a lot of times there are just to many stores I just can't read cause they are bad. I'm reading an anthology right now that I really like. I haven't finished it yet but it has all the big names in it. Each story is only a few pages long so if one is bad it's over quickly. The biggest thing I like about it is that there is a theme. I like it when an editor picks a theme and sticks with it. I hate it when they're like well these authors work well together normally I'll just take four random pieces they've sent me and call it a book. Ick just no continuity whatsoever.

Ok on a side note. It's the holiday season and I'm going to try to keep up with my blog and reading. But please give me a bit of wiggle room when it comes to content. I've been super busy with work and stuff. Have a happy holiday season. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home