Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mistral's Kiss by Laurell K. Hamilton

Mistral's Kiss by Laurell K. Hamilton. Science Fiction. Pages 212. Ok Now this is a review of the uncorrected proof so it may not be the same book when it comes out. Now I want to start with I loved the book. I finished it in one day. I do have some criticism but that doesn't mean I didn't find it a fun read. My criticism is that again it's one day. Are we going to read all of Merry's life one day at a time? In fact it's not even one day very far away from the last few days we read it's the next day. Now to the story. I liked the story. Merry again finds herself at her aunts whims. Her aunt is going to pix on the spirit of a deal she made. Merry's guard don't think it's right but because she isn't actually breaking they can do nothing about it. Except of course to make her an deal she can't refuse. If they can bring some sign of life back to the dead gardens then Merry gets to punish them instead of Her dear Aunt. You know how well her Aunt handles being told she's wrong so you can guess how well the entire process went. Check it out. Oh and it's definitely x rated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finally read it. I agree - this is getting a BIT LONG....
But I like that she is getting the better of everyone...

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home