Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dead like me

Dead like me is a show on the scifi channel. It's really good and I highly recommend watching it. Just so you know you do not need to watch the shows in order. Basically there are grim reapers. I like this it's like Santa Claus. You know there is no way one person is collecting all the souls of the dead. It's a bunch of people. There are groups of reapers that only handle those who die from accidents. Those that only handle groups that die of infectious disease. You get the idea. How do you get assigned to the different groups. It's based on how you died. I just love the main character George. George is a girl. She is 18 years old and will now be that age for forever. I know one of the reasons I love the show so much is cause I identify with George so much. She has the best attitude. Basically don't get your hopes up because if you do they'll get dashed and both the good and the bad are punished it's the lucky who get away with things. Well back to the paranormal. There are gravelings which kind of cause deaths. They are these little icky creatures that look a lot like gremlins gone bad but furrier. But basically the grim reapers collect souls. It's interesting really.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE LOVE THE SHOW...
My husband got hooked and dragged me in. The Halloween episode was really great..

6:12 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I just love the show. Second season is better then the first I think.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home