Saturday, November 11, 2006

A dream of stone and shadow by Marjorie M. Liu

A dream of stone and shadow by Marjorie M. Liu. Pages 149. Second story in dark dreamers. Romance. Ok I know there is a major romantic thread in this but it is so wrong to have romance story lines and child abuse story lines run hand in hand. Ok no they aren't interacting but come on the people falling in love are catching child molesters together. Ick. I so didn't need this in my romance novel. Ok for the good parts. The female lead has a really cool power. She can see the probabilities of different futures coming to be. So like what is the likelihood so in so will die if he does this. You get the point. Big thing that makes it great she uses it all the time. I love it. If I had that power I'd wanna know things too. Of course she can't see herself directly but she can kind of see her future by looking at the people around her. Ok the male he's a gargoyle. Also really cool. Only problem is he's locked up by a witch. Really cool but since I don't want to spoil it for anyone reading it I'm not going to say anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home