Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dark Celebration by Christine Feehan

Dark Celebration by Christine Feehan. Romance. Pages 301. Yes everyone I'm still reading her even though I've given some of her books not so favorable reviews and boy am I glad. She broke out of the rut in this one. It was great to have all of the Carpathians together. I loved seeing the ancient ones trying to put on a Christmas show for the little kids. It was funny watching people who don't eat cook. I'm interested to see what she'll do with the mages helping the vampires. I really enjoyed everything. I haven't yet looked over the recipes in the back to see if there are things I'm going to cook but I'm going to later. I just really hope that she doesn't fall back into her pattern for the next book. I mean it would just be great if MaryAnn hunted her intended wouldn't it. Instead of her hunter hunting her.

Ok so here's a bit of a tease. I was given a signed copy of strange candy by Laurell K. Hamilton. Nice huh. Well even nicer I was given a prerelease of Mistral's kiss. I'm reading it now. I'll let you know how it goes. Of course they were given to me by the boss I don't particularly love so I think it means I have to be nice for a bit. Or maybe it's her making up for not being nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home