Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Freaking Cold!

So this morning I woke up and realized I was very very cold. So I started thinking which creatures have ways to keep themselves warm.

Vampires - It depends on which myths you are looking at. In some they can regulate their body temp. I always thought that would be sort of neat. A self heater would be nice to have. In other myths one of the way to tell they are a vampire is to check their temp. Vampires in these myths are always cold. However, They don't seem to mind it to much so that could be the way to go.

Werewolves - I have never really seen much in the way to address this question. My guess would be that in human form they would be just as ffffreaking coooold as the rest of us. In wolf form they would be like wolves. I don't think I've ever seen a cold wolf with all that fur.

Magic users - Well I've heard of spells to keep you warm and spells to make fire so I guess a magic users ability to stay warm would depend on their prowess in those spells. I mean a can't imagine that a mage who does ice magic would be to good at warmth but I would also hope he didn't mind it to much.

Demons - Cold is probably a welcome difference from the burning sulfur of hell. Probably not thinking well if I could only be warmer.

Gargoyles - Can stone feel cold? I mean we know it can get cold. Hell anyone with a stone tile floor can tell you that ick. But can they feel cold? I don't know. I have no idea. They don't seem to when they are sitting atop buildings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have read in some books that they like to think that Were's have a higher body temperature than regular peeeps. IF so, they are less effected by the cold. Nice..

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home