Monday, November 27, 2006

Life after death

The number one cause of death in vampires has got to be boredom. Think about it. You've lived like 500 hundred years, you didn't have hobby's while you were alive let alone dead, and now you can't even get a tan. Ok so I can't get a tan and I'm alive but still it matters to some people. I mean I have 6 grandparents to look at and I can tell you that three of them without hobbies have very dull lives. I mean they just sit in their easy chairs and watch TV. They don't even sit down and read. So one day they get to thinking well I haven't done much in the last hundred years I wonder what it's like outside and boom crispy vampire. So what would you do to keep busy and alive? I would be reading books like crazy but I do that now so no big shocker. You'd have to do something that got you outside of your house and looking like a person once in a while. I can't imagine clubbing would be to attractive an option after 100 years. You could try going to sports games. A lot of those play at night. Of course I would be bored out of my gord. Ok someone needs to develop new things to do at night. I've apparently gotten old. I don't recall having this problem in college. No we did if you didn't go to the club you hung out and played video games or went to a frat party to watch everyone else get trashed. Of course now I go grocery shopping at night and play video games. Ok I'd do nuts as a vampire. Of course if you lived in a posh enough area maybe art viewings and opera could hold your attention. I can't imagine it being to interesting but I know a few people that would. So what would you do to keep yourself feeling alive after death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home