Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sleep depravition

Do paranormal people ever suffer from sleep depravition. I mean think about it. Stay up to long and you start to hallucinate and stuff. So what happens when you have to stay up to long and you have super strength?
So what's the likelihood you could have sleep problems as different paranormals.
Werewolves - I think this group is most likely to have sleep problems. I mean they have the full moon. I doubt that their human selves is getting rem sleep while they are running around as a wolf. Some of the stories I've read have them changing three nights in a row to account for the nearly full moon on either side of the full moon. How could you hold down a job calling in sick 3 times a month.
Vampires - Most stories it would be hard pressed for a vampire to suffer sleep problems. At sunrise they become like the dead. However some stories they can force themselves to stay awake. Now I would think because it's so hard for them to stay awake they should have extra problems when they do.
Magic users - They would probably have the same problems us average humans have. Stay up to late and you act funny. Sleep enough and you are more productive.
Demons - I don't think demons sleep. I just can't picture it.
ghosts - same deal. Don't think they sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. If these creatures aren't human, they don't require sleep, right?

Have you seen this site?

http://www.theinsomniablog.com

He had something up on zombies recently.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home