Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Signing info and more

I went to the signing yesterday. Davidson is really funny and I wish I could have talked with her more like a friend then as an author. She was great. She signed all my books and didn't seem to mind at all. We got pictures taken and we'll be sending those off to her later. She's also really great with answering questions and it seems like she might even swear as much as I do. She called herself a jerk a lot which she totally isn't. I can't wait til I get to go to another signing.

I'm reading the new Laurell K Hamilton now. It actually seems like it has a plot and I'm really enjoying it. I'll get back to you with more on that as soon as I finish it.

I was thinking wouldn't it be weird to have a monk like character of the super natural world. Like somehow their super sensitive allergies and stuff help them save the world. Alas I have yet to think of a good way to do it. I'm working on a punch of stuff to write about. Talk to you all later have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger JR Van said...

so, was there any news about a sequal to "Sleeping with the Fishes" at the signing?
~Jess~

12:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Swimming without a net comes out in november

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home