Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Necromancers

Necromancers are always kind of creepy. I mean they do play with dead things. Not to many people are comfortable with the dead like necromancers are. Although I do think the idea of a necromancer that didn't deal well with cemeteries and dead things would be hilarious. Something like this.

OMG no not the cemetery again. Can't I do this job somewhere else? Why do we have to keep coming here? There are all these creepy crawly things all over and stuff. I mean so eww. I mean I know I help these people allowing them to hear their deceased last wishes and all but come on. Can't we do this in like the mall. Or a lawyers office I so meant to say lawyers office. I wouldn't want the dead in the mall. Gross. Ok whatever I know you're so not letting me out of this so lets just get this done. I have to get my nails done tomorrow and go shopping with the girls. Don't give me that look. I'm doing the job aren't I. Yeah whatever.

Yeah so necromancers have different jobs depending on the books you're reading. The book I'm reading right now has so many jobs I can't even began to put them all down. But one of the things she does is let the ghost of the person say last words. I thought that had to be the nicest thing I'd ever heard about necromancy. Usually people raise the dead to do their bidding. Which is just well cruel. I mean retail really sucks. It can't be any better to be a minion. Really they're the same job. Minions probably get better benefits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home