Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years

Ok first I wanna say sorry for not posting for two days. Life has been crazy.

Ok so I'm curious about what kind of New Years resolutions paranormals might make.

vampires - I resolve to live on a low blood sugar diet. To feed exclusively off of criminals.

Werewolves - I resolve to leave new clothing where I might get to it. I resolve not to go furry at the slightest sign of a challenge. I will talk things out and not resort to physical violence first.

Magic users - I will tend my herb garden with more love. I will remember to celebrate all the holidays. I will not use magic to smite those I don't like. I will reserve it for those who deserve it.

Demons - I will stop good in it's tracks and use my powers for evil. I will practise burning my burning skills. I will add to the legions of hell.

I hope you enjoy. I'm really tired of the holidays. Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home