Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Immortal hobbies

what hobbies would you do as an immortal? I mean people got bored now and in the great scheme of things we don't live that long. Even with lots of crafty things to do I get bored. I knit, cross stitch, and bead. Yet I find myself always thinking of doing things like drawing and painting. In many different books vampires paint and draw. I think that's because you can be very very anal about it and spend a lot of time on it. Other then Lestate I can't think of many vampires who play musical instruments. I know that in many different werewolf books were's tend to lean toward the musical arts. Magic users tend to spend most of there time working on their herbs and such. So they get so busy they don't have time for hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home