Saturday, January 06, 2007

Paranormals and body image

One thing I don't often see in books about the paranormal are body image issues. I haven't heard the story of the anorexic werewolf. I haven't heard of the witch that wouldn't put on her ceremonial clothing cause they look fat. I have seen a story about a fat vampire. I haven't read it but it does exist. These are issues that hit the spot light in the first month of the year. We think about and visit the idea of new bodies over and over again. Why don't these stories exist? Well probably cause this is our fun free time stuff and we don't wanna remember the 20 or 80 extra pounds we wanna shed. I however think we could have fun with this topic. Especially the witch that wont put on her ceremonial garb cause her butt's to big. Lol think about the spells she could botch trying to "fix" her problem. I only the other hand think I need to find an activity and just get off my butt. Move more policy since I know the eat less policy just doesn't work for me. I get cranky. Oh the cranky sugar deprived werewolf on the full moon. That might be a good topic for writing. Hum, I think I might give them a try hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home