Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton

The Harlequin by Laurell K. Hamilton. 422 Pages. SciFi. I know you probably wont believe me but OMG it has a plot. It was good again. There were all of three sex scenes. I'm so glad that she's coming back. So basically the Harlequin's are a group that the mother of all darkness made to be neutral and keep vampire law. They have no land and they live by a strict code. But someone or one's have gone rogue. Anita and the boys are in deep trouble. She even calls in Edward who calls in some old buddies. Now if someone said to me which Anita Blake books they should read I'd say read up to Obsidian Butterfly and then skip to The Harlequin. There will be some power development you wont understand completely but just go with it. Have fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finished the book today and I totally agree.
It turned out pretty cool.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home