Friday, April 14, 2006

Green, Simon

Simon Green writes a lot of science fiction. I am going to skip a lot of it cause I've only read Of the Nightside. Of the Nightside is a series of 6 books. Something from the Nightside, Agents of Light and Darkness, Nightingale's Lament, Hex and the City, Paths Not Taken, and Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth. I am just a smidgen behind. I still need to read Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth. This is a great tale of a detective who's not quite human but no one quite knows what he is. He can find things. It's handy sometimes. Other times using the gift brings trouble. People don't hire him to find their keys you see. People hire him to find the holy grail, missing people (trust me there's a twist on that one), and the truth behind his existence. I read it and love it so naturally I want everyone else to read it as well. You'll see old gods, vampires, werewolves, and the oldest bar in the world. Get some hot cocoa and get comfy cause once you start em you'll wanna finish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We just read "Something from the Nightside." We liked it, and I was just at the book store and forgot to look for the next one.
He certainly is interesting.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home