Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rowling, J.K.

Ok, I'm sure everyone know who J.K. Rowling is. I mean Harry Potter people. Several movies and six books later she has a huge fan base. I'll admit I'm one of them although the only way you're catching me at a book release is if I'm working it. Wizards and Witches, Monsters and Evil, and all designed for such a wide audience. I'm sure I really don't need to say anymore but I'll list the books. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Don't forget she also has two side books about monsters and quiddich (sorry if I misspelled this).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home