Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sands, Lynsay

Lynsay Sands writes romance novels. She has a few different series. The Highlander series, Vampire series, and several stand alone books. I've only read her Vampire ones so I'm going to focus on those (Single White Vampire, Love Bites, Tall Dark and Hungry, A Quick Bite, Dates from Hell (anthology), and A Bite to remember comes out in June). These books are funny. The vampires are actually atlantians who have injected nano's into their blood to fix their bodies. Unformatted they have the side effect of making them need blood to eat and not being able to go out in the sun much. Their mom is their biggest problem of all however. She's constantly trying to fix them up in the weirdest ways. I think the Highlander series might also be paranormal but I haven't read it. I highly recommend checking out this author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home