Thursday, January 11, 2007

Castle for sale?

Vlad the impaler is possibly the most famous vampire of all time. However that hasn't stopped Romania from putting his castle up for sale. Yep that's right you can own Vlad the Impaler's castle for a meer 40 million pounds. If I had 40 million pounds I would so buy Vlad's castle. It would rock. Of course then I would proceed to have it moved brick by crumbly little brick to the US. This is why I think it's so wrong for them to sell it. Someones going to move that sucker to another place. I mean maybe the don't love the idea of Romania being forever tied to Vlad the most disgusting cruel leader they've ever had. However it's got to be a big money maker in tourism. Why lose that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, they don't like that outsiders think of him as such a bad guy. He's a national hero there. Which when you think about it makes sence, he saved them from invaders using ways that weren't unheard of at the time. But I agree why sell a piece of your country's history and a great money maker when you know a foriegner is going to by it and do whatever with it.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home