Friday, January 12, 2007

Grey?

Everyone always recognizes good and evil. You have good usually represented by pretty things in white. You have evil which is usually represented by ugly things in black. But what about neutral. There are many shades of grey out there. People or things that aren't so much evil as self absorbed. You know the ones that don't think beyond themselves. We need to stop this from happening. Well why? Well because it's bad for me. But it's good for this group. No you don't understand it's bad for me. Or even better is neutral good. But if it's good for that group we have to stop it cause it'd be bad for good. Good is at complete opposition to that group so it must be stopped. Well how do you plan on doing that? Well by using these absolutely evil plans but it's OK cause the group that good doesn't like will be stopped. Or neutral evil. Why'd you do that? Cause it's bad. But it hurt evil. And I care because? Oh yeah I don't. I'm not quite evil cause evil is usually out for a general purpose and I'm just doing whatever I find fun and ignoring everything else. But I'm really close to evil I just can't stand to join their club. I find the color black dull and need a bit or red and blue in there.

I really like it when authors use grey. It makes stories so much more interesting. Keeps us from figuring out which way the story will end before we finish the first chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home