Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason. Pages 360. Romance maybe Science Fiction. I want to say wow. I really liked this book and you gotta know that's something since it's a historical and normally I hate historicals. It's something that usually will prevent me from picking up a book. But the author was in signing them and my manager thought I'd like it so he put it aside for me. So I kind of felt I should read it. I'm going to e-mail the author later and tell her to visit the site. But to the book the Gardella family keeps the world safe (well safer) from vampires. Victoria is the newest vampire hunter. However her mother did not take on the fight and does not recall vampires so Victoria not only has the burden of fighting for man kind but attending balls and events to get herself a husband. She has absolutely no intention of trying to do so yet maybe some young man might catch her attention. Is it so bad to attempt the balance of job and love?

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

Hey Laura! Thank you so much for your kind words about my book!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it...even though you aren't normally a historical romance fan. Thanks so much for posting about it.

I'm pretty sure I know which store you're at, because I remember the manager mentioning a "Laura" who likes vampire novels who works there...so thanks again for taking the time to read it--and so quickly!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home