Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thirsty by Anderson

Thirsty by M.T. Anderson. Pages 237. Teen Fiction. I give them one an ok rating. Honestly while the plot was ok and the ideas behind the paranormal beings were different there wasn't a single lovable character amongst them. Everyone is self centered and annoying. None of them are truly interested in helping others. Even when the main character thinks he is doing good he truly only wants to keep himself from trouble and out of harms way. Even the good guys are Borg like in nature. The reason the vampires in this book were different then most. First even if you were turned before puberty you didn't become a vampire til puberty. Secondly there was a vampire god that they had all locked up. Plus they seem to be able to have children but that isn't so clear. It really reminds me of a B movie made in the 80's.

BTW my power is back and everything is right with the world once more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering if this one was worth anything. Or is this the one I read...
I had a young adult fiction class, I wouldn't be surprised if I read this one.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home