Saturday, January 13, 2007

Parents

OK, so most of us have parents and of those that do most of them dread the lunch date. I know of one author that does this well. Sands is great at portraying the meddling parents. How many supernatural peoples get stuck dealing with parents or in-laws. By reading the books I'd say very few. But I'd have to say if they were reality there would be way more of them. You know they don't even really have to be meddling. They could just say save the day when the kids are in trouble. I don't know send their minions to rescue vampire kids from the brink of daylight. Or go get their kids out from the vets when they get caught by the dog catcher. Or maybe they cause the trouble. Sending over girls they think would be a good match just to be caught with someone else. Or have their secret revealed to the wrong person. Heck even just passing the doomed object they must protect to the wrong kid. He ends up destroying the universe or something. Parents are known for their bad judgement when it comes to their kids. They almost always think they have a good one. Even when they are rotten to the core. Well everyone I'm off to lunch with my rents so I'll see you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home