Sunday, April 23, 2006

Shayne, Maggie

Maggie Shayne has a number of books. A lot of them are paranormal but not all. Ok now first I want to say that some of her books have been reprinted under different names and regrouped and stuff. Also I might have a few under the generic paranormal category cause I'm not sure which one it should be in. I love the books of hers I've read. I've read the vampire books and some of the witch books. Under vampire books she has Wings in the Night, At Twilight, Nights Edge, Edge of Twilight, Two by Twilight, Blue Twilight, Twilight Begins, Embrace the Twilight, Twilight Hunger, and Prince of Twilight. I'm pretty sure these are called the Twilight series but I could be wrong. Under witch books she has Bewitched bothered and bewildered, Immortality, Destiny, Infinity, Eternity, and Bewitched. Under were books she has Hot Blooded. Under paranormal (now remember some of these might be witch were or vamp) she has Kick Ass, Midnight Pleasures, Out of this World, and Witch Moon Rising. Finally under other books she has Million Dollar Marriage, Brands Who Come to Christmas, Broken Silence, Enemy Mind, Recklace Angel, An Unexpected Family, Veils of Time, Sinful, Gingerbread Man, Texas Brand, Outlaw Bride, Darker then Midnight, Feels Like Home, Colder than Ice, Thicker then Water, Man of my Dreams, and Stranger in Town. I have heard good things about the supernatural books but I've heard not so good things about the suspense stories. I however haven't read any of the suspense stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home