Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sizemore, Susan

I love Susan Sizemore's work. She has two different vampire series, a historical series, and a fantasy series. The first vampire series is my favorite. It's the Law's of the Blood series. It's got a lot of different types of vampires. The main character is an enforcer. There are hunters to worry about, rogue vampires, and lots of other problems. Mix in a love life and this enforcer has one hell of a time. There are 5 books in the series ( The Hunt, Partners, Companions, Deceptions, and Heroes). I haven't seen any out of her in a long time but I'm still holding onto the hope she'll come back to this series. Second Vampire Series has 6 books in it and appears to be the one she is writing in currently(I Burn for You, I Hunger for You, I thirst for You, Master of Darkness, Shadows of Christmas Past, and Primal Heat coming out in July). They are very good if you are looking for a vampire romance. She did rebind the three 'for you' books. Her historical series has 6 books (Price of Passion, Price of Innocence, On a Long Ago Night, Too Wicked to Marry, Captured Innocence, and Scandalous Miranda). I'm sorry I haven't read these. I'm not huge on historical but I know some of the people that read these do. There are only two fantasy books and unfortunately I haven't read either (Walking on the Moon and Gates of Hell).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home